Friday, October 2, 2009

Flu Arrived Before I Was Ready

Well, I feel like I goofed, sort of. I knew that flu season was here and earlier this week I looked at the local store for the homeopathic remedy that I was planning to use to help PREVENT the flu running through my family. But alas, the local store did not have it so I was planning to go to town TODAY to find it. And this morning my 6 year old son came into my room with a fever, headache and has not been able to keep food down. So, I tried, but I was a little too late for prevention. Luckily, I had a homeopathic treatment that may help reduce the length and severity, so I administered it at first signs. If it's not too late for you, get your flu prevention homeopathic remedy TODAY!!

(Recommended by homeopathic doctor for prevention is one dose of Influenzinum 9c or 30c once a week for 4 weeks. Then wait one month and give one more dose. If flu symptoms are present, 'Oscillicoccinum'200c. Give 1 dose of this remedy 3 times in one 24 hour period, for example 7AM, 7PM and 7AM.)

http://www.scribd.com/full/20545025?access_key=key-2dgz7bgqot3av06b9gic