Monday, October 5, 2009

Swine Flu Vaccine

A health care worker in the Four Corners area told me today that their swine flu vaccine should be arriving next week. NPR said that limited quantities are available and were shipped to a few states today. You can click here to hear and read more from NPR Morning Edition on "What You Need To Know About Swine Flu".
Whether or not you get a vaccine for H1N1 or the other "regular" strains of flu, you can still benefit from the homeopathic remedies listed below in my earlier post (all the way at the bottom). I've never had a flu vaccine. For around $7 I purchased the remedy recommended by my Doctor of Homeopathy to prevent flu. Generally, there are no side effects and no drug interactions with homeopathic remedies. I only say "generally" because if you took a homeopathic remedy that consisted of something (like chamomile) that you were allergic to, I'd expect you might have a side effect.
When you have to wait on someone else to get a vaccine, you don't want to take a vaccine or can't qualify for the vaccine, remember that there's ultimately one person responsible for your health, YOU! Be well!